HANDS-ON TRAINING – EVENT-DRIVEN SYSTEMS, 04/MAY
implementing event-driven systems using ddd, cqrs, and event sourcing with ALLARD BUIJZE
Miili Consulting is organizing a hands-on Event-Driven systems training with our partner AxonIQ at Miili Consulting office at Spaces Tripla on 4th of May.
In this one-day, hands-on training course you will learn how to design and implement systems based on the concepts of Domain-Driven Design (DDD), Command-Query Responsibility Separation (CQRS), and Event Sourcing using the Axon Framework and Axon Server.
The training covers the fundamentals of these concepts and focuses on the design and implementation of the functional building blocks of an application. We will see how to combine DDD and CQRS to define models of our domain and implement these with the help of Axon Framework. We will implement the command model, event handlers, and projections, as well as Sagas.
When and where?
- 4th of May 2022, at 9:00 – 17:30
- At Spaces Tripla (located at Miili offices at Tripla Shopping Center), Firdonkatu 2, Workery West, 6th Floor, Helsinki
What will I get?
- Understand the big picture – the concepts and modeling with DDD and CQRS
- Understand the concepts of Event Sourcing and Event Streaming, how they differ and what value each of them brings
- Learn how to set up projects with Axon for developing complex, scalable and future-proof applications.
- Experience how to evolve applications built on Axon to get the most out of available data
- Learn how the concept of Location Transparency allows flexible scaling and tuning of individual application components.
- AND coffee/tea/soft drinks with snacks in the morning, lunch, and an afternoon tea and coffee with snacks
What to expect?
- Instructor-led classes
- Best practices and know-how embedded in Hands-on Labs
- Interactive sessions with ample time for Q&A in English
Is it for me?
The Axon training courses and workshops are designed for Software Architects, Software Developers, Technical Team Leads, and Enterprise Architects. Both people with some prior experience developing with Axon and people who are completely new to the concepts of DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing will find this helpful training.
- A good understanding of the Java language is required.
- Enterprise application development experience is recommended.
- Developers are expected to bring their own laptops with the IDE of their choice.
About Allard Buijze
Allard Buijze is the founder and chief technology officer at AxonIQ, a microservices communication platform for building event-driven, distributed applications, where he helps customers reach appropriate future-proof technical decisions. A former software architect within the fields of scalability and performance, he has worked on several projects where performance is often a recurring theme. Allard is convinced that a good domain model is the beginning of contributing to the overall performance of an application and developed the Axon Framework out of this conviction.
Your training package fee
- Training package fee is 50€.
The training package fee includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks with coffee, tea and soft drinks.
Invoicing and cancellation
We will invoice either by e‑invoice or by emailing you the invoice in a PDF format (depending on your selection in the below registration form). You will receive the invoice 2 days before the training. Payment term is 7 days net.
You can cancel your registration free of charge latest 3 days before the training. Cancellation less than 3 days before is charged 100%.
We are happy to answer any questions about the training! You can send us email at email@example.com