In our blog we consider a wide range of topics, including current trends in software industry, employee well-being, sustainability. Our software architect Ilkka also shares his insights, experiences and lessons learned.
- SOCIAL CAPITAL IN VIRTUAL ORGANISATIONSby Noora LeinonenWhat should the leader of a virtual organisation understand about social capital? Are you in a managerial position or, for example, in human resources in a virtual or hybrid organisation?... Read more "SOCIAL CAPITAL IN VIRTUAL ORGANISATIONS
- EVENT-DRIVEN DESIGN Meetup in Helsinki!by Noora LeinonenMeetup in Helsinki - with axoniq & miili consulting WHEN & WHERE? WHAT TO EXPECT? Would you... Read more "EVENT-DRIVEN DESIGN Meetup in Helsinki!
- Event Sourcing – Java developer's dreamby EnniWhat if, when designing and coding new software, you could record all the changes in the domain as a time series and return... Read More » Event Sourcing – Java Developer's Dream
- Domain-driven design: Towards Business-Driven Software Developmentby EnniTO UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS NEEDS, YOU NEED TO SPEAK THE SAME "UBIQUITOUS LANGUAGE" Software is developed... Read more »Domain-driven design: Towards Business-Driven Software Development
- Domain-Driven Design Meetup in Helsinki!by Noora LeinonenDOMAIN-DRIVEN DESIGN Meetup in Helsinki – with Allard Buijze and Ilkka Horsma When and where? On the... Read more »Domain-Driven Design Meetup in Helsinki!
- Training Day with Allard Buijze in Helsinki!by Noora Leinonenimplementing event-driven systems using ddd, cqrs, and event sourcing with ALLARD BUIJZE Miili Consulting is organizing... Read more »Training Day with Allard Buijze in Helsinki!
- Miili Consulting & AxonIQ partnershipby Noora LeinonenWe are thrilled to announce our partnership with AxonIQ! Miili Consulting and the Dutch-native tech company... Read more »Miili Consulting & AxonIQ partnership
- What kind of sustainability actions can a small company do?by EnniWhat kind of sustainability actions can a small company focused on software development do on a daily basis? At Miili, we believe that large... Read more »What kind of sustainability actions can a small company do?
- Miili has received Hyvän mielen työpaikka certificateby EnniMIELI The Finnish Mental Health Association has certified Miili Consulting with a Hyvän mielen työpaikka® in recognition of the work we do at Miili... Read more »Miili has been certified with Hyvän mielen työpaikka
- What kind of soft skills does a software developer need now and in the future?by Enniwhat kind of soft skills does a software developer need now and in the future? The importance of the soft skills that have been on display a lot is growing... Read more »What kind of soft skills does a software developer need now and in the future?
- Developing inner champion – customer experience with Miiliby EnniInner Champion Oy is a company founded by Christina Forssell, who specialises in mental coaching. Inner Champion's first mission was... Read more »Developing Inner champion – customer experience
- Miili's (work) buddy bookby EnniMiili has grown rapidly into an innovative power team. What kind of people do you find in Miil's warm-hearted team? We'll find out... Read more »Miili's (work) friend book
- DEVELOPERS AND TEAM AT THE CENTRE – MIILI CONSULTINGby EnniMiili was born out of Ilkka Horsma's desire to offer IT talents a job where their development is the number one priority. How the possibility of continuous... Read more »DEVELOPERS AND TEAM AT THE CENTRE – MIILI CONSULTING
- DEVELOPER, THIS IS HOW YOU INCREASE YOUR LABOUR MARKET VALUE EVEN FURTHER!by EnniDeveloper, are you dreaming of a raise in your salary or wondering why someone else makes more money than you? The most in-demand employees in the labour market are united by... Read more »DEVELOPER, HOW TO INCREASE YOUR LABOUR MARKET VALUE EVEN FURTHER!
- FROM BIOCHEMIST TO SOFTWARE DEVELOPERby EnniChanging career always requires a lot of courage, and Satu Hyvärinen has it. She has worked as a biochemist for more than ten years... Read more »FROM BIOCHEMIST TO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Cheers to the end of a project!by Ilkka HorsmaDuring my career, I have been part of multiple different projects and along the years I have noticed how the definition of requirements has changed... Read more » IN THE END WE CHEER WITH A GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE...
- CLEAR REQUIREMENTS FOR A SOFTWARE PROJECTby Ilkka HorsmaTwenty years ago when I studied IT, we were only introduced to one way of implementing a software project, the waterfall model. After that... Read more »CLEAR REQUIREMENTS FOR A SOFTWARE PROJECT
- SOFTWARE PROJECTS GONE WRONGby Ilkka HorsmaThis picture often comes across when discussing about IT projects that have gone wrong. They have been telling you about ... Read more »SOFTWARE PROJECTS GONE WRONG